teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Friday, January 16, 2009

1st practical......

arh....ppl!!! i am back to tell u guys about my practical work!!!! omg!!!!i think i am so stupid!!!
alright..for chemistry..we did titration experiment and for biology,we did onion cell n cheek cell experiment!!!!owhh...finally is over!!!memang nightmare for me!!!

here!! my 7 habits in practical!!!

first : i m so lame!!! i even dunoe where is the laboratory..sesat half way!!!call ryouz for help!!!

second : i m dame short la..n the burette my god so long!!! my hand susah baru can pour the hydrochloric acid into the burette!!

third : y so difficult to get the pale pink colour??pale pink u dun like me izit??but at least like me for a day mah!!u didn't appear oso!!! so hao lian ah u!!!suak!!!

fourth : i actually vry stress up doing both of the experiment..dunoe wat happen..damn gan cheong!!so many ???? in my mind =.='..i m so frustrated!!!

fifth : microscope!!!! i hate u!!!! y ndc punya microscope not same as inti de..pening kepala observing the cell using the stupiak microscope!!!is not so easy as u guys know..have to calibrate la..adjust here n there..ma fan!!!

sixth : i really dun like practical!!! but every thursday got 4 periods of practical!!! thursday thursday,sorry to say that i hate u!!!! shooooo~~go away!!

seventh : i think i really not pro in those experiment!! honestly..i think i am vry the stupid!!!my god!!! a-level examination include practical test la!!! i am going to fail!!!arh~~~~

i can actually feel the pressure now!!! everyone seems to be so confident in doing their practical but thanks for some of them!! thanks for helping me ya!!!

a-level!!a-level!!a-level!!a-level!!!
stress!!!stress!!!stress!!!stress!!!!!!


but i pay for the course!!! so i gotta study it!!! a-level!!! i hope i will kill u habis-habis!!!hope la!!
pray for me!!!inti here tak ada guan yi ma to pray!!!no temple near here la..so..HELP ME!!!!!!!!

No comments: