teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Monday, February 9, 2009

LoVe + EnJoY liFe!!!

yoyo~~ tang tang tang tang!! mable is here again!!! last weekend i din went back to malacca..i went to kl with my new friendss--my lovely fung fung n her dear, matthew!!!!we r like happy family go for holiday trip!!!we stay for 3days 2 nights!!woohhoooo!!shopping like mad!!eat like hungry ghost!!& happy like in the heaven!!betul-betul enjoy life~~~keke.. nah..show u guys some picturess!!!

they r my new papa n mama!!!owhhh..my god!!!!i look so fat n SHORT!!!!!

haha!!trying to act cute!!!can u guys c scissors..paper..stone????

shinning shinning stars!!mable n wen fung in the house!!! : )

chak !!can u guys spot me???!!!hehehehe

muahaha..smiley faces!!!smile everybody~~~~ :P



omg!!seriusly..i miss my my friendss in malacca vry much??how u guys doing??can't wait to c u all again!!!hong shien i miss u!!!!!! claryn i miss u too!!long time no c!!tam tam i miss u!!!i miss ur cute face!!i wan to hug u!!yan ting..i miss u too!!if u boring then remember to miss me!!xy i miss u!!i miss ur superman t-shirt!!ah mok i miss u too la!!where is my bak-gua??!!hehe!!


No comments: