teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Friday, April 10, 2009

NO I d e a

I have no idea wat happen to myself recently..

i felt so stress..

i felt so depressed..

i felt so not good at all...

i m not me..

i m not happy...

i get vry bad result....i didn't do well in everything..

keep wondering..where is mable??where is mable ??

i m so EMO!!!!!!!!

i m so weak nowadays!!!! i cry oftenly..

y izit so many bad.unlucky things happened towards me..

i just couldn't understand!! why? why? why??????????????

i miss my life in ndc 5sc1

i miss my life in malacca

i miss all of my buddies..i miss their care..i miss their jokes..i miss THEM!!!!

I need their supppppppppooooooooooorrrrrrrrttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

i m lost...

where's ah tam n hong shien??u girls din on9 at all!!!!!!!!

yan ting..i think i need ur care!!!live care!!!!!!!!

huey nie..u r not the one who hate ur life..i do hate my life too....

i m nothing..i dunoe wat can i do..........

i really dunoe.........

sick of trying hard to be happy...

i can't smile n laugh so happily just like my old-school days........

i miss tat mable in 2008

i hate tis mable in 2009

DONE..i m so sick..i m not happy..no more chill for me.......

EMO-INGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

LuccaR said...

Bleble, after every cloud there's always the sun, well, i am not doing well too, walao, when i first term report was sent to my parents, i really dunno where to put my muka. Well, NDC 5sc1 is really a very nice place, but now, we're going to be adults soon!!! NEVER MIND!!!! We'll be strong!!!! Havent die ward, no worries!!!!! I am also here with you!!! HHEHE