teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No PEACE.

Not good.not good.not good man.

Today,while am so hardworking sweeping my room's floor..

*Chiang Chiang Chiang Chiang*

I realize something.I lost my slipper.

Okay.This sounds weird.Because it isn't any branded slipper.

NOt the nike.roxy.rip curl.or watever expensive brand.

Just the brand of Banana Peel.And they cost RM 20++ only.

Bad thief. You Know ar not. I love the cartoon character on the slipper so much.

And.Congratulations. I wear the slipper not more than 20 times.

GaWd!!!!!!!!! This is so bad. Air-cond can't function.Slipper kena steal.

Fine.


Since u so in love with my slipper,
Please,take good care of them.
Dun be lazy.
Bath them on time.
And make sure u dun steal my slipper again.
I will chop u into slices.
Thankiu.Terima kasih.Xie xie ni.


Dear slipper,
Buh-bye.


No comments: