teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Thursday, October 14, 2010

14 . 10 . 2010



Assignments. Tests.
Public Law. Common Law. Criminal Law. Contract Law.
Everything is making me crazy.
So many things to read but i only got 2eyes.
So many things to remember but i only got a very very small brain.
So many things to do but i only got 2 hands.
So long journey to go but i only got 2 legs.
So many shit to release but i only got 1 ass.
T.T
I AM SO STRESS!
However, life still goes on.
So, i am not going to stop no matter what.
No more skipping classes, MABLE WONG!
Or else, u better chop urself into pieces.
And, please be more hardworking.
Or else, u better live with the pig.

Maybe this can make me a little more Happy!
My new love.

White BB for me and Black BB for the bf.
Happy enough.



making-sweetness Mable

No comments: