teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I hate LIZARD!!!!!!

Lizard = my nightmare
Lizard = my enemy
Lizard = geli
Lizard = ugly

Lizard ah,me--mable wong HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!
ohno...I have lizard phobia !!!!!

My god!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why why why?? why are there so many lizard in this world!!!!
yewww..yucksss...help me..there are so many lizard in my hostel..luckily not my room~~
geli geli geli!!!!!!! they crawl n crawl in the toilet n the place for laundry!!!i cnt tahan ady la!!!!
they make me so uncomfortable!! wan to wash my clothes also cnt take my own sweet time..wanna make business in the toilet oso have to beware of the lizard!!!

lizard,,pls pls pls!!! dun appear infront of me!!! seriusly..even i sleep oso will dream of u chasing after me!!!!!owhh...JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


----------- LIZARD SUCKSSSSS -----------

No comments: