teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THEY rocksss my LiFe!!!!!!!!


HAIZ..miss them BADLY!!
I miss : everyone of u
I miss : the time we r 2gether
I miss : puan wee n even mau mau
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NDC 5SC1 2008 is the best!!! u guys r so caring n nice!!!
LOOK at my chat box!! is actually almost all shout out by u guys!!*owwh..u guys still care 4 me*
N u guys sms me too!!!!!!!!!
felt so happy whenever i reading all these shout out..[[touching touching]]


PROMISE ME : DUN EVER 4GET OUR FRIENDSHIP!!
i LOVE all of u!!!!!!


Wish all of u can get flying colurs in spm!!!!!!!all the best girlss!! :)


CLARYN.SUZANNE : faster come inti ah!!!! so damn gan cheong to study in the same college with both of u..n hostel try to choose E-block if can cuz I'm staying in E-block!!



No comments: