teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SPM?????????????

arh!!!!!!!!!! 12th march is getting nearer n nearer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amithabha..amithabha..amithabha!!!

so gan cheong....

i can feel..truly truly feel that i won't get good.excellent result tis time!!

so negative la wei...i just can't think positive now!!!!

btw. i am not going back to take my result!!! my dad or mom will do the job for me!!!!pls dun let them dissapointed!!!!!!!!! tolong god...tolong spm!!!

arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls!!! pls!!! pls!!! just dun let me get vry vry bad result!!! i dunwan any C OR D OR E!!!

GIMME A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B u oso better shoooooooooo.go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ppl!! pls dun put high HOPE on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be vry sad if i cnt achieve tat hope!!!!!!!!!!

i already done the best..but seriusly..i'm so so so worry of all the subjects..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12th march 2009,be my lucky day k??be every spm2008 candidates' lucky day,k???


No comments: