teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Friday, March 13, 2009

..........................

YAYA..i ady told u guys..dun expect anything from me

my result suckss..

but i m the one who suckss to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see..no more schorlarship..sorry dad..sorry mom!!!

am the one who make my parents dissapointed..my friends..my teachers..

am the one who din did my parts..so..I JUST DESERVED IT!!!

told ya..i m not smart..i m not always perfect like wat u guys think..

i may get bored n tired!!!!

i cried..but does tat works??result still remains the same..it's FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO.. pls stop crying..life goes on..n i need time to pick up n i will be back..

AM JUST HOPE i can really change now..no!!! i MUST change!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK HARD FOR MY A-LEVEL n DUN EVER LET MY PARENTS DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tats all..

*thanks for those who concern about me..dad,mom,vin,my cousin sister-yin pin,hs,claryn n tam!!!
*congrats to everyone who get flying colours for spm!!!!!!!!

work hard.work hard.work hard.work hard.work hard.work hard.work hard.work hard.

No comments: