teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Monday, March 30, 2009

.random.

I MISS ALL OF U!!!!!!! YAN TING..TAM TAM ..CHUI CHUI..AH OH & everyone!!! i m so pai seh neh!!vry long din update!! hohohoho..i m lazy!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!! i saw a vry vry vry small grasshopper on my computer screen RITE NOW!!!!!!it's jumping on the screen leh!!!! jump jump jump!! oh no..i think the grasshopper love my pc!! HOW DARE U,the hopper in green!!!!

HELP!!!! i damn chuak now!!!my hand r typing but my body FREEZE ady n my eyes r staring on the tiny green hopper!!!!!!

oh,,,dear green green grasshopper pls jump away but but but dun jump on my face n my lovely food!!!!!!! i m eating la wei!!!!! leave me PEACE,OKAY???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sob..sob..just finished my biology test today!!!!!!!! sad to say..i study ady but still dunoe how to do some..is all structural babe!!!!!!!! they r killing me!!!!!!haiz...pray hard for the coming exam!!
i will try my best!!!!!!!!!! mable go go!!!!!!!!!!!

final semester exam is coming vry vry soon... two more weeks to go!!!ape???? 14 days only..
shoknya claryn tan n suzanne choo..relax relax relax only!!..THEY GOT NO exam leh!!!can go n play pool..n lim teh summore..damn bu shuang!! claryn tan..i also wanna fight now!!!!mari sini cepat!!!!..

yeah!!yippi!! went subang to find my dear vin yesterday ALONE!!!! i took ktm by myself early in the morning!!!!!! PROUD OF MYSELF!! i am so independent!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahaha..wagaga.......
PROUD OF my vin too!!!!!! he accompany me back to nilai n went back to subang again!!!!!!!!gan tong neh!!!!! love u much much!!!!!! OVERFLOW ady lor!!!!!!!!!!!XD......



i LOve vin 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: