teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Thursday, April 2, 2009

what's going on to me???

I HAD A BAD DAY!!!!!!!!

VRY VRY VRY BAD!!!!!!!!2nd april 2009 -- u suckssssss to the MAX!!!!!

1st--am not feeling well..my stomach is vry pain..I TAHAN-ING now!!!!!

2nd--forgot to bring my wallet out!!! no money!!! how to buy things????stupid!!!

3rd--no strength to open just a bottle cover!!! am so thirsty!!!!!!

4th--AGAIN!!!! forgot to bring my room keys out..what the hell i m doing!!

5th--bcs of the key things..i was FORCED to go to the ao to take the spear keys!!!

6th--my room is on the 4th floor!!!!! i up n down for 4 times!!!!!! god!!

7th--miss my vin damn much..& my parents!!!!! 2weeks nvr go back ady!!!sob.....

8th--hope there is no any bad things happen again start from now!!!! PEACE!!! aku nak peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!


give me LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIMME GIMME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: