teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Sunday, August 9, 2009

i'm going home ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3ree more days ..3ree more days! shout with me people! 3ree more days!!!!
my finals are going to end in 3ree more days later!!!

i just can't wait to enjoy my not so long n not so short sem-breaks!!!
i holidays! yahoo!!!
everyone,am going home!!! so..call me! jom.lim teh!jom.lepak!
so,tat h1n1 n haze just shoooooooooo ------- dun spoilt my holiday mood, okay?


some lovely ppl's buff day is coming~!can't wait to celebrate with HER!!

---- ♥ in da house XOXO ----

Lastly, this is important!

specially for my girls in malacca,
MUST study hard for ur exam..
THANKS for all of ur msg tat really warm my little heart!
*HUG*HUG*



SO, let's try our best!
LUCKS TO EVERYONE WHO TAKING EXAM!
AZA-AZA fighting~~~~

No comments: