teehee

Welcome to www.blebleroarsss.blogspot.com! =D

Monday, August 3, 2009

i am the LoSeR!

Tuan-tuan dan Puan Puan! me, mable wong very sad ni!
sob..sob.. i am very very sure that
tonight is not going to be a good nite!
the following nites are also not going to be any good good nite!
.keksim betul ni.

Wat can i do?ape boleh buat?
fate!!! we can't beat fate~! FATE ARE FATE!!!!!!

FATE worst than Death!

FATE > everything

*big big SIGH!

The Yang Berhormat Fate told me vin's handphone was stolen!
The Yang Berhormat Fate told me am going to suffer for the following days!
The Yang Berhormat Fate told me vin can't sms n phone me the following days!
The Yang Berhotmat Fate told me my bad day is coming back!
The Yang Berhormat Fate told me mable wong,u lose to me!*priaaannnnnggggg*


The Yang Berhormat Fate! my turn to tell u!
am really will sad de leh!
am really cannot tahan the days without sms-ing n call my vin!
am really CANNOT! i will miss him like orang gila.i will miss him! i am pretty sure I WILL!
am really will emo even just few hours can't find my vin! See,how crazzzie am i !


i just wish The Yang Berhormat Fate can do me a favour!
please dun ever let the person who steal vin's handphone has any good life!
make him fall down! make him canot sleep well! make him kena H1N1!
how dare him!! He hang up my call so many times!
why u wan to choose today to steal?haiyooo...
why u wan to choose vin's handphone!?!?!?
why vin?????????



SAD!
tears drop on my pillow!





Everything will be ok de,
rite?




No comments: